DHA - Vegetarian Algae
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
DHA vegetarian with seaweedThe DHA is one of the most important long chain fatty acids of the Omega-3 family:40% of the fatty acids of the brain and 60% of the fatty acids of the retina are DHA. It is time to adopt a more innovative approach to maintain this essential nutrient in our diet, with a focus on healthy and sustainable consumption; Fears relating to toxin, heavy metal and pollution levels in the oceans are growing, and there is a greater awareness of the environment. According to in-depth studies, the Flora algae vegetarian DHA is an essential nutrient for brain and eye development among fetuses and children. This soft capsule is therefore ideal for pregnant and breastfeeding women. It has also been shown that DHA helps to slow down the decline of cognitive functions in the elderly.
- contains Martek's Life'Sdhatm - used by millions of people around the world
- Suitable for vegans - Made in the form of vegetable soft capsules
- 100% without fish
- comes from algae cultivated in iodine-free tanks or polluting agents found in the ocean
- a single capsule exceeds minimums recommended by Health Canada
- without hexane
- Each raw material batch is evaluated for fatty acids, rancidity, microbiological state, solvents and other residues as well as heavy metals
- DHA accumulates quickly in the brain and in the retina, which improves memory, mood, oculo-manual coordination, visual acuity, concentration and cognition
- facilitates synaptic transmission and formation of myelin sheath in the brain
- protective effect on eye health and cardiovascular health
- Reduces the rate of serum triglycerides
- no GMO and vegan
Medicinal Ingredients by Soft Capsule:Docosahexanoic acid (DHA). . . . . . . . . . . . . . 250 mg (715 mg extract of schizochytrium spp.)
Non-medicinal ingredients:Medium chain triglycerides, high oleic acid sunflower oil, modified food starch, carrageenan, glycerin, sodium carbonate or sorbitol, rosemary extract, sunflower lecherin, tocopherol mixture, palmitate of ascorbyl, purified water.
- Source d'acide gras oméga-3 DHA pour le maintien d’une bonne santé
- Réduit les triglycérides sanguins
- Utilisé pendant la grossesse et l’allaitement, le DHA favorise le développement neural et la vision de l’enfant
- Améliore la mémoire et les fonctions d’apprentissage chez la population vieillissante
Delivery service provided by Canada Post.
We pay up to $25 in delivery fees for each order.If additional delivery charges apply, you will have the choice of modifying your order or paying the additional charge.
We offers in-store pick-up. This service is fast and free. Pick-ups are prepared Monday through Friday and you can pick it up anytime during our business hours once it’s ready.
Please note that La Moisson Supermarché Santé does not offer any medical advice to its customers. We invite you to consult a doctor in order to have a professional opinion before using this product. Results may vary with each individual and we cannot guarantee its effects. The results or statements mentioned are only indicative. This product does not cure disease and cannot at any time replace a medical prescription without the approval of a competent doctor or pharmacist. If you are already taking medication, have a specific health condition, are pregnant or have any other medical condition, please consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.