- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
IngredientsAconitum d4 0.75 g, apis d4 0.75 g, belladonna d4 0.75 g, euphorbia cyparissias d4 0.7 g, euphorbium d4 0.05 g, euphrasia d4 0.7 g, hamamelis d4 0.75 g, kalium carbonicum d4 0.7 g, mercurius bijodatus d5 0.7 g, rhus toxicodendron D4 0.7g, ruta d4 0.75 g, scrophularia nodosa d4 1 g, spigelia anthelmia d4 0.7 g, staphysagria d4 0.7g, sulfur d4 0.3 g. Non-Medicinal Ingredients : ethanol, purified water.
DOSAGEAdults 5 drops 2-3 times a day, acute cases 6 times a day in a little water or non-diluted or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Precautions and warnings
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsens.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or while breastfeeding.
- Do not use so hypersensitive to sumac.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you present thyroid problems.
Known adverse reactions
- In very rare cases, gastrointestinal problems or skin reactions may occur following the taking of the product. In this case, cease the use of the product.
- In rare cases, hypersalivation can appear following the production of the product. In this case, cease the use of the product.
Delivery service provided by Canada Post.
We pay up to $25 in delivery fees for each order.If additional delivery charges apply, you will have the choice of modifying your order or paying the additional charge.
We offers in-store pick-up. This service is fast and free. Pick-ups are prepared Monday through Friday and you can pick it up anytime during our business hours once it’s ready.