Silica Colloidal Liquid Orange &Apple
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Silicon is a part of the principal constituents of collagen. Over the years, collagen deteriorates and loses elasticity. Thus, skin stretches, hair thins and nails become brittle.
Land Art’s Colloidal Silica is made from 100% pure silica sourced from diatoms, fossilized micro-algae from the deep sea. Prepared in a colloidal emulsion (in suspension in a gel composed of water and vegetable gum), silica is bio-available and provides easier assimilation for the body. This product is recommended for people under the age of 50.
Land Art does not use any chemical substance in the extraction process of the silicon, we prefer to use water as a unique vehicle. The taste is pleasant with added orange oil. Our daily diet offers less and less silicon because of the refinement and transformation of foods; a supplement should be considered.
Colloidal Silica is generally known to
- Bring health, rigidity and strength to nails and hair, by preventing breaking nails and lacklustre hair.
- Ensure the elasticity of blood vessels, cartilage, skin, the linings of veins and arteries as well as the solidity of bones.
- Prevent varicose veins.
- Increase muscle, tendon and ligament resistance.
- Promote the health of articulations and fortify bones.
- Delay the aging process of tissues by promoting soft skin with a firm appearance.
Medicinal Ingredients by 5 ml
Silicon (sourced from silicon dioxide), 50 mg; Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), 6 mg.
Water from reverse osmosis, concentrated apple juice, Xanthan gum, citric acid, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, natural orange flavor.
* Does not contain dairy products, wheat, gluten, yeast or corn.
- Aide à maintenir la santé des cheveux, des ongles et de la peau
- Favorise la création de collagène
Delivery service provided by Canada Post.
We pay up to $25 in delivery fees for each order.If additional delivery charges apply, you will have the choice of modifying your order or paying the additional charge.
We offers in-store pick-up. This service is fast and free. Pick-ups are prepared Monday through Friday and you can pick it up anytime during our business hours once it’s ready.