Omega 3 1000 mg - Orange
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Improved Cardiovascular Health; Rich in Omega 3, this formula helps prevent CVD and decreases the risk of heart attack and stroke by decreasing triglycerides.
Symptom Relief; Helps control inflammation throughout the body, including the skin and joints.
Overall Health Support; When we do not consume multiple servings of oily fish per week, supplementing with these essential fatty acids can improve many aspects of health and support healthy mood balance.
Natural Antioxidant; Added sunflower vitamin E serves as a natural antioxidant while also helping to preserve freshness of the oil.
- Standard wild fish oil to contain the preferential ratio of 40% AEP and 20% from SHA
- Strong dose providing 400 mg of AEP and 200 mg AHL by capsule
- Adding vitamin E as natural antioxidant and conservative
- Obtained by molecular distillation in order to concentrate the active ingredients and to eliminate contaminants such as mercury, PCBs and dioxins
- The AEP and the Omega 3 SHA are essential to cardiac health, to help control inflammation, prevent benign allergic reactions, swelling of joints and gastrointestinal ulcers, as well as To support skin health and vitality
- Omega 3 supports brain health as well as depression and migraines
Fish oil (anchovy flesh oil, sardine and salmon) Providing 400 mg of AEP (eicosapentaenoic acid) and 200 mg DC (docosahexaenoic acid) 1000 mg; Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol) from soybean oil, equivalent to 10 IU vitamin E activity
6.7 mg AT
Natural orange flavour (to mask fishy burps)
Capsule shell Gelatin, glycerin (vegetable), purified water.
Contains no Dairy, wheat, gluten, corn, or artificial preservatives.
- Essentiels à la santé cardiaque, la santé cutanée et la vitalité
- Aide à maîtriser l’inflammation, l’enflure des articulations et les ulcères gastro-intestinaux
- Soutient la santé cérébrale ainsi que la dépression et les migraines
- Aide à réduire le « mauvais » cholestérol
Delivery service provided by Canada Post.
We pay up to $25 in delivery fees for each order.If additional delivery charges apply, you will have the choice of modifying your order or paying the additional charge.
We offers in-store pick-up. This service is fast and free. Pick-ups are prepared Monday through Friday and you can pick it up anytime during our business hours once it’s ready.