Tincture White willow
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Used to relieve pain and reduce fever
- Contains salicylates that are precursors to the acetylsalicylic drug we know as aspirin
- Antirheumatic and antiarthritic
- Relieves headaches and back pain
Certified Organic White Willow (Salix alba, bark)
Distilled water, Certified Organic alcohol, Certified Organic vegetable glycerine
- Utilisé en phytothérapie pour soulager les maux de tête légers, les symptômes de la fièvre associés au rhume et à la grippe ainsi que les douleurs rhumatismales et inflammatoires
Delivery service provided by Canada Post.
We pay up to $25 in delivery fees for each order.If additional delivery charges apply, you will have the choice of modifying your order or paying the additional charge.
We offers in-store pick-up. This service is fast and free. Pick-ups are prepared Monday through Friday and you can pick it up anytime during our business hours once it’s ready.
Please note that La Moisson Supermarché Santé does not offer any medical advice to its customers. We invite you to consult a doctor in order to have a professional opinion before using this product. Results may vary with each individual and we cannot guarantee its effects. The results or statements mentioned are only indicative. This product does not cure disease and cannot at any time replace a medical prescription without the approval of a competent doctor or pharmacist. If you are already taking medication, have a specific health condition, are pregnant or have any other medical condition, please consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.