Ashwagandha 15:1 concentrate 400 mg
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
ashwagandha 400 mgStress and lack of energy are high on the list of health problems in our society. That's why remedies to help combat these affections around the world. The ashwagandha , also known as Indian ginseng, is a plant widely used in Ayurveda. This plant acts as a regenerative tonic to combat stress and support immune function.
- ashwagandha, mean "horse smell"
- It is a coniferous shrub that grows in India, the Middle East and some parts of Africa
- It is used as a general tonic and as "adaptogen"
- helps the body adapt to stress and support the immune function
- 400 mg from Now® is a 15:1 concentrated extract offered in vegetable capsules easy to swallow and suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Medicinal Ingredients by Capsule:Extract from Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) (root) ......... ..400 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients:Rice flour, vegetable capsule (hypromellosis, water), magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
- Utilisé traditionnellement en Ayurveda comme tonique régénérateur
- Aide à combattre le stress et le manque d’énergie
- Appuie la fonction immunitaire
Delivery service provided by Canada Post.
We pay up to $25 in delivery fees for each order.If additional delivery charges apply, you will have the choice of modifying your order or paying the additional charge.
We offers in-store pick-up. This service is fast and free. Pick-ups are prepared Monday through Friday and you can pick it up anytime during our business hours once it’s ready.