Astragalus 500 mg
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Astragal 500 mgThe Astragale is gaining popularity because it is a natural and effective remedy for treating colds and flu. Unlike the echinacea, the long-term use of the astragalus does not seem to cause the removal of the immune function. This is our most economical astragal supplement.
- in traditional Chinese medicine, the root of Astragale ("Huangqi" in Chinese) is considered an adaptogen and a superior restaurateur tonic for centuries
- it is a sweet and comforting plant that has effects on lungs, spleen and core meridians
- Adaptogen can increase general stress and disease resistance and normalize the disturbances of homeostasis produced by pathophysiological or environmental stimulus
- the Chinese name, Huangqi, can be translated by yellow leader
- The Astragal root is widely used to increase vital energy, for deficiencies at the spleen level and for deficiencies with spontaneous sweating
- Traditionally, the astragal is combined with other adaptogenic plants such as ginseng, angelic or licorice that we administer in the form of a decoction
Medicinal Ingredients by Capsule:Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus) (dried root). ............ 500 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients:Capsule (gelatin, water and silica), magnesium stearate (vegetable source), stearic acid (vegetable source).
- Adaptogène et tonique restaurateur
- Accroît la résistance générale au stress et aux maladies
- Largement utilisée pour augmenter l'énergie vitale
- Tonifie les poumons et réduit la récurrence des rhumes
Delivery service provided by Canada Post.
We pay up to $25 in delivery fees for each order.If additional delivery charges apply, you will have the choice of modifying your order or paying the additional charge.
We offers in-store pick-up. This service is fast and free. Pick-ups are prepared Monday through Friday and you can pick it up anytime during our business hours once it’s ready.