Benzoin - Tincture 55% Organic
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Known as an odor binder, it is used to make many Oriental fragrances for both men and women because of its warm, soft, balsamic and vanilla-flavoured scent. It is also known for its antiseptic and expectorant properties.
Benzoin Tincture is used in aromatherapy to help relieve cold and cough.
- Product Code: HE0142B
- Other name: --
- Botanical name: Styrax benzoe tonkinensis
- Origin: Laos
- Culture: Organic
- Extraction method: Extraction with ethanol from the gum of Styrax benzoe tonkinensis, resulting in 55% resinoid diluted in organic ethyl alcohol (ethanol).
- Part of the plant extracted: Resinoid
- Color: Amber to brown red
- Odor: Balsamic, sweet with note of vanilla
- CHEMOTYPEBENZYL BENZOATE
- Medicinal Ingredient : Styrax Benzoe Tonkinensis 55%
- Other Ingredient : Organic ethanol
Topical (Adults): Mix 1 drop in 1/2 tbsp. (2.5 ml) of vegetable oil; Apply to the affected part, 3 times a day. Inhalation: Apply 1 to 6 drops to a facial tissue and inhale occasionally.
For external and occasional use only. Do not use orally. Do not use undiluted essential oil. Keep out of reach of children.
- Son odeur est chaleureuse, douce, balsamique et vanillée
- On lui reconnait aussi des propriétés antiseptiques et expectorantes.
Delivery service provided by Canada Post.
We pay up to $25 in delivery fees for each order.If additional delivery charges apply, you will have the choice of modifying your order or paying the additional charge.
We offers in-store pick-up. This service is fast and free. Pick-ups are prepared Monday through Friday and you can pick it up anytime during our business hours once it’s ready.