Cinnamon bark 600 mg
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
600 mg cinnamon barkCinnamon is one of the most widely recognized natural health products for glucose management. The cinnamon bark is particularly popular with Canadians with epidemic rates of obesity and type II diabetes.
- China cinnamon is a persistent foliage tree from southern China, Uganda, India and Vietnam
- like its close, the cinnamon of Ceylon, it is used mainly as spice because of its aromatic bark
- of all forms of cinnamon, the cinnamon of China has been the subject of more studies of its potential effects on the management of blood glucose
- The breakage is used in traditional Chinese medicine in which it is among the 50 basic herbs
- Preliminary research suggests that cinnamon bark polymer can improve insulin sensitivity
- Indices suggest that people who have an initial high plasma glucose rate can benefit more from cinnamon consumption. Long-term consumption will have a more significant impact on blood glucose
- Now® deep analyzes each batch of cinnamon to ensure that it does not contain natural compounds deemed toxic in large quantities
Medicinal Ingredients by Capsule:Cinnamon (Cinnamonum aromaticum) (bark) ................ ............... .600 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients:Capsule (gelatin, water), silica, stearic acid (vegetable source), magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
- Aide à maintenir des niveaux sains de glucose sanguin
- Améliore la sensibilité à l'insuline
Delivery service provided by Canada Post.
We pay up to $25 in delivery fees for each order.If additional delivery charges apply, you will have the choice of modifying your order or paying the additional charge.
We offers in-store pick-up. This service is fast and free. Pick-ups are prepared Monday through Friday and you can pick it up anytime during our business hours once it’s ready.