Melatonin 10 mg Bi-Layer Quick Release Plus Timed Release
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Addresses occasional sleep disturbances including difficulty falling asleep, staying asleep, and waking up too early
- Re-establishes a normal circadian sleep rhythm in anyone suffering from disrupted sleep patterns due to jet lag, shift work, or delayed sleep phase syndrome (DSPS)
- Helps with insomnia in older adults caused by age-related declines in melatonin
- Released from bilayers to complement the body’s natural melatonin production
- Maximum-strength dose for individuals who require more than 5 mg of melatonin.
Medicinal ingredients each tablet
Melatonin (non-animal source) 10 mg
Non medicinal ingredients
Microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, carbohydrate gum, sodium copper chlorophyllin, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).
Delivery service provided by Canada Post, Nationex or LivRapide.
We pay up to $10 (taxes included) in delivery fees for each order. If additional delivery charges apply, you will have the choice of modifying your order or paying the additional charge.
We offers in-store pick-up. This service is fast and free. Pick-ups are prepared Monday through Friday and you can pick it up anytime during our business hours once it’s ready.
Please note that La Moisson Supermarché Santé does not offer any medical advice to its customers. We invite you to consult a doctor in order to have a professional opinion before using this product. Results may vary with each individual and we cannot guarantee its effects. The results or statements mentioned are only indicative. This product does not cure disease and cannot at any time replace a medical prescription without the approval of a competent doctor or pharmacist. If you are already taking medication, have a specific health condition, are pregnant or have any other medical condition, please consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.