- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Stimulated memory3brains Stimulated Memory is a complete formula for improving memory and cognitive functions in adults. It contains seven nutrients, extracts and antioxidants working in synergy to power the brain into energy, to protect neurons from the damage caused by free radicals.
- Improves memory and cognitive function
- promotes sharpness and mental concentration
- supports a healthy blood stream and peripheral circulation to the brain
- Provides key antioxidants to protect the brain from free radical damage
Medicinal Ingredients by Capsule:Acetyl-l-carnitine (N-acetyl-l-carnitine hydrochloride) ... 166.5 mg N-acetyl-l-cysteine ... 100 mg Alpha-lipoic acid ... 50 mg Extract 50:1 from Ginkgo biloba (sheet) (24% flavoglycosides, 6% terponeo-lactones) ... 20 mg Phosphatidylsérine (Helianthus annuus) (seed) ... 16.5 mg (Comes from 33 mg of a non-GM sunflower lecithin complex) Also contains natural forms of phosphatidylcholine (PC) and phosphatidylethanolamine (PE). Vinpocetine ... 2.5 mg Extract from Huperzia Serrata (whole plant) ... 2.5 mg HUPERZINE A ... 25 MCG
Non-medicinal ingredients:Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), silica, vegetable magnesium stearate (lubricant), stearic acid.
- Améliore la mémoire et la fonction cognitive
- Fournit des antioxydants clés pour protéger le cerveau contre les dommages causés par les radicaux libres
Delivery service provided by Canada Post.
We pay up to $25 in delivery fees for each order.If additional delivery charges apply, you will have the choice of modifying your order or paying the additional charge.
We offers in-store pick-up. This service is fast and free. Pick-ups are prepared Monday through Friday and you can pick it up anytime during our business hours once it’s ready.