Multi for Men aged 55 +
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Methylated Folate and Vitamin B12 are suitable for those who specifically desire methylated forms.
- Includes vitamin B6 in the active form of P5P.
- Multi for Men 55+ can be taken on an empty stomach at any time of the day.
- Multi for Men 55+ is a vegan, verified gluten-free, dairy-free, non-GMO, soy-free supplement. This product has been tested for herbicides and pesticides.
Medicinal Ingredients by tablet
Vitamin A* (carrot beta carotene) 1750 IU; Vitamin D3* (cholecalciferol from S. cerevisiae) 500 IU; Vitamin E* (mixed tocopherols (sunflower) from organic brown rice) Vitamin C* (ascorbic acid from organic oranges) 50 mg; Niacin* (niacinamide from S. cerevisiae) 10 mg; Zinc (rice amino acid chelate) 7.5 mg; Pantothenic Acid* (Organic Brown Rice Calcium Pantothenate) 4mg; Vitamin B6* (P5P from organic brown rice) 3 mg
Vitamin B2* (sodium riboflavin-5-phosphate from organic brown rice) 1.75 mg Potassium (S. cerevisiae bound to the mineral) 1.5 mg; Vitamin B1* (thiamin hydrochloride from S. cerevisiae) 1.25 mg; Manganese* (S. cerevisiae bound to mineral) 500 mcg; Biotin* (organic brown rice) 150 mcg; Folate* (5-MTHF from broccoli) 100 mcg
Copper (S. cerevisiae mineral bound) 75 mcg; Chromium (mineral related S. cerevisiae) 60 mcg; Molybdenum (S. cerevisiae mineral bound) 27.5 mcg; Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin from S. cerevisiae) 10 mcg; Selenium (S. cerevisiae mineral bound) 3.75 mcg; Green tea leaf extract (Camelia sinensis) 62.5 mg; Pumpkin seed extract (Cucurbita pepo) 62.5 mg.
Cellulose (protective coating), silica, stearic acid.
* Foodstate nutrients are elaborated from a variety of fresh farm foods, as well as s. cerevisiae (yeast food) to provide vitamins and minerals in the form of a complete food complex that nourishes the body.
- Soutient une santé et un bien-être optimal
- Favorise la santé de la prostate
- Sans fer, sans iode, sans vitamine K
Delivery service provided by Canada Post.
We pay up to $25 in delivery fees for each order.If additional delivery charges apply, you will have the choice of modifying your order or paying the additional charge.
We offers in-store pick-up. This service is fast and free. Pick-ups are prepared Monday through Friday and you can pick it up anytime during our business hours once it’s ready.