Ground Tigernuts Organic
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
They are one of nature's highest fiber sources at 41%. Their naturally sweet and earthy taste makes them the ideal snack to calm the appetite. Tiger nuts are also rich in iron, phosphorus and magnesium. Enjoy as a healthy snack or with food.
- Usually eaten raw, mixed in muesli, yogurt, or as a nut substitute
- Beneficial when mixed with baby and children's foods for healthy growth
- Powdered form can be mixed into morning smoothies
- 2 teaspoons recommended per day to reap the full benefits
RAW, Certified Organic, Gluten Free, Highest Natural Source of Fiber
*This product is RAW: refrigerate after opening
- Aide à maintenir un côlon sain.
- Soutient le cœur et active la circulation sanguine.
- Source précieuse de protéines, de glucides et de fer essentiel faciles à digérer.
Delivery service provided by Canada Post.
We pay up to $25 in delivery fees for each order.If additional delivery charges apply, you will have the choice of modifying your order or paying the additional charge.
We offers in-store pick-up. This service is fast and free. Pick-ups are prepared Monday through Friday and you can pick it up anytime during our business hours once it’s ready.
For more details, please read our shipping and delivery policies
Please note that La Moisson Supermarché Santé does not offer any medical advice to its customers. We invite you to consult a doctor in order to have a professional opinion before using this product. Results may vary with each individual and we cannot guarantee its effects. The results or statements mentioned are only indicative. This product does not cure disease and cannot at any time replace a medical prescription without the approval of a competent doctor or pharmacist. If you are already taking medication, have a specific health condition, are pregnant or have any other medical condition, please consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.