Brightening - Luminous Eye Serum
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Luminous serum for eyesAndalusou Naturals The brightening serum for normal and mixed skin eyes contains a complex of fruit stem cells, vitamin C and goji glycopeptides in an enzymatic way to support the vitality of the skin and give a lighter, brighter appearance And brighter caffeine coming from coffee green circulation for the brightness of youth. The true self of skin is fully realized with a portfolio of the most powerful bioactants of nature and innovation that captures everything, the science of fruit stem cells. Lightening solutions for skin care for:
- Normal / mixed skin.
- dry patches & amp; Skin of zone t.
- Sun damage.
- Apple fruit stem cell crops (Malus domestica): Derived from an extract from a rare Swiss apple. Protects the longevity of skin stem cells and repairs the skin of the DNA by renewing the cells in sleep, repairing damaged cells and regenerating healthy cells.
- stem cell cultures of grape fruit (solar vitis): derived from a grape extract from the Burgundy region, in France; Help the skin to "copy" itself to make a new skin and protect against stress and aging factors by renewing sleep cells, repairing damaged cells and regenerating healthy cells.
- bioactive 8 berry complex: Provides a powerful super antioxidant portfolio to combat environmental stressors, support cell renewal, increase collagen and elastin and strengthen dermal immunity with a mixture Certified biological of berries of Acai, Arronia, Arbutuier, Blueberry, Black Curtain, Goji and Rusantier's berries. Argouser berries with blueberry stem cell crops.
- Aloe Vera Organic Certified (Aloe Bakedensis): Polysaccharides are best adapted to prepare, soothe, oxygenate and rebuild reserves, thus guaranteeing optimal skin intake for our active ingredients.
UseMorning and afternoon. Apply on clean skin. Gently tighten the tube to distribute the serum, slide from the underside of the eye to the outer corner and through the eyebrow arcade.
IngredientsAloe Barbadensis *, Purified Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Plant Glycerin, Fruit Stem Cells (Malus Domestica, Solar Vitis) and Bioactive Berry Complex 8, Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Extract, PCA of sodium, sodium hyaluronate, camera extract of Camellia sinensis (green tea) *, fruit extract of sativus cucumis (cucumber) *, caffeine (green coffee), tocopherol, hydrolyzed rice protein, Asparathus linearis (vitamin C), Extract from Rooibos * †, Rosa-Sinensis Hibiscus Flower Extract * †, Camellia Sinensis Sheet Extract * †, Curcuma Longa Root Extract (Curcuma) *, Chamomile Flower Extract *, Extract of Laminaria Digitata (Kelp), Allantoin, Phenethyl Alcohol, ethylhexylglycerin, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil (CAROUSIER) * * Biological certified † Fair Trade Ingredients
About Andalou NaturalsAt the launch of Andalus, it was with the intention of creating a sustainable source of income for people and socially responsible projects; "A path of light" is at the intersection of the entrepreneur and philanthropy. Andalusian means "path of light" and, according to them, it best reflects their intention to promote the good things in the world and enrich the lives of people they touch on a responsible product at a time. Each year, 100% of net revenue from a series of light hands creams support education, equality and empowerment by providing the next generation of young grants for grants for scholarships to their capacities and an essential global partnership. At Andalou Naturals They believe that beauty is a choice. This is your way of thinking, feeling and behaving. Their motto is beauty it's you - a simple and daring message of empowerment to consumers and industry in general. The beauty is happening in the moments of everyday life (for individuals and organizations) - The small choices we make all contribute to a monumental change:commit to defining the beauty an action at a time and be autonomous , radiating and faithful. Beauty is you.
- Peau normale / mixte.
- Patchs secs & peau de la zone T.
- Dégâts du soleil.
Delivery service provided by Canada Post.
We pay up to $25 in delivery fees for each order.If additional delivery charges apply, you will have the choice of modifying your order or paying the additional charge.
We offers in-store pick-up. This service is fast and free. Pick-ups are prepared Monday through Friday and you can pick it up anytime during our business hours once it’s ready.
Please note that La Moisson Supermarché Santé does not offer any medical advice to its customers. We invite you to consult a doctor in order to have a professional opinion before using this product. Results may vary with each individual and we cannot guarantee its effects. The results or statements mentioned are only indicative. This product does not cure disease and cannot at any time replace a medical prescription without the approval of a competent doctor or pharmacist. If you are already taking medication, have a specific health condition, are pregnant or have any other medical condition, please consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.