Vitamin B12 5000 mcg sublingual
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Vitamin B12 5000 mcgVitamin B12 deficiency can reduce the quality of life. Its symptoms are low levels of energy, fatigue, weakness, concentration disorders, shortness of breath and mood swings. The B12 Sisu provides a strong dose of this vitamin in its most active form, or methylcobalamin. These sublinking tablets with rapid assimilation are deliciously flavored with natural cherry and are an ideal alternative to vitamin B12 injections.
- B12 In its active form of methylcobalamin
- Accelerated Assimilation
- natural flavor, non-flavored and unsecured
Key Features of the Product:
- vitamin B12 in its active form of methycobalamin for accelerated assimilation SUBLINGUAL COMPRESSUAL COMPLETION, which can be chewed or swallowed
- Vitamin B12 levels can be altered by various substances, including alcohol, oral contraceptives and drugs
- vitamin B12 intervenes in the production of energy and supports the production of red blood cells
- Vitamin B12 supplementation is recommended during pregnancy to help balance hormonal fluctuations and support the development of the fetus
- Research indicates that adequate food intake of B6 and B12 vitamins is linked to an improvement in the mnemonic function
Medicinal Ingredient:Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamine) 5000 mcg
Non-medicinal ingredients:Isomalt, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetal), calcium silicate, croscarmellosis sodium.
- Intervient dans la production d’énergie et soutient la production de globules rouges
- Recommandé au cours de la grossesse pour aider à équilibrer les fluctuations hormonales et soutenir le développement du fœtus
- Bénéfique pour les personnes âgées souffrant d’affections dégénératives liées à l’âge ainsi que pour les végétariens et végétaliens
Delivery service provided by Canada Post.
We pay up to $25 in delivery fees for each order.If additional delivery charges apply, you will have the choice of modifying your order or paying the additional charge.
We offers in-store pick-up. This service is fast and free. Pick-ups are prepared Monday through Friday and you can pick it up anytime during our business hours once it’s ready.
Please note that La Moisson Supermarché Santé does not offer any medical advice to its customers. We invite you to consult a doctor in order to have a professional opinion before using this product. Results may vary with each individual and we cannot guarantee its effects. The results or statements mentioned are only indicative. This product does not cure disease and cannot at any time replace a medical prescription without the approval of a competent doctor or pharmacist. If you are already taking medication, have a specific health condition, are pregnant or have any other medical condition, please consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.