B12 Methylcobalamin 5 000 mcg
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Methylcobalamin is a coenzyme form of vitamin B12. A coenzyme is a naturally occurring compound, such as a vitamin or mineral, that partners with specific enzymes to help maintain the body’s ability to metabolize nutrients. Preformed coenzyme forms of B vitamins, including methylcobalamin, offer immediate, direct nutritional support, even for those with genetic differences that impair metabolism of standard B vitamins.
Natural Factors Methylcobalamin B12 is offered in a sublingual tablet – no need for injections or to swallow pills! This advanced formula is ideal for anyone who wants the highest quality, most bioactive form of this key nutrient to prevent B12 deficiency and help maintain good health.
- Helps form red blood cells, prevent vitamin B12 deficiency, and maintain good health.
- Helps to maintain the body’s ability to metabolize nutrients.
- Methylcobalamin, the active form of B12, demonstrates exceptional activity immediately upon absorption, while other forms such as cyanocobalamin must be converted to methylcobalamin in a two-step process.
Medicinal ingredient by tabletVitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 5,000 mcg
- Soutient le fonctionnement du cerveau et du système nerveux
- Aide la mémoire et l'apprentissage
- Augmente l'énergie
- Aide à des niveaux d'homocystéine de contrôle
- Favorise la santé du système cardiovasculaire
- Améliore la fonction du système immunitaire
Delivery service provided by Canada Post.
We pay up to $25 in delivery fees for each order.If additional delivery charges apply, you will have the choice of modifying your order or paying the additional charge.
We offers in-store pick-up. This service is fast and free. Pick-ups are prepared Monday through Friday and you can pick it up anytime during our business hours once it’s ready.