Whey Factors Grass Fed whey protein Double Chocolate
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Whey Factors Double ChocolateWhey Factors Natural Factors is a protein powder protein with low carbohydrate and high quality. An essential asset for people physically active because of its great biological value and high branched amino acid content. The whey protein wins the gold palm with athletes and athletes who recognize it as having the highest biological value thanks to its ability to retain nitrogen and promote its use by the body. A high rate of nitrogen absorption contributes to the gain of muscle mass. The whey protein contains the highest concentration of branched chain amino acids, significant sources of energy for skeletal muscles during periods of metabolic stress, particularly during workout. Beyond its role in sports nutrition, the whey protein is also a functional food with immense benefits for the general health of humans. It acts favorably on the health of the heart, improves immune function, promotes the maintenance of a healthy weight and good framework; An excellent alternative to parents who wish to improve the nutritional status of their children. Whey Factors is a tasty formula based on the highest quality whey protein. Offered containing a kilogram or unique packets very practical, this product exists in several natural flavors with a delicious taste. The whey proteins incoming in the Whey Factors composition come from livestock fed on the grass. They are then transformed by transverse microfiltration to preserve integrity and are artificial sweeteners, GMOs, growth hormones, nor ESB.
Medicinal Ingredients by measuring 27g:Non-denatured whey protein concentrate (Bos Taurus) (milk) 24.55 g (supplies 18 g of whey protein) Mix of 70 mg enzymes:
- Bromeline (pineapple comosus) (pineapple stem) 15.92 mg (472 773 up of the CPCA)
- Fungal Protease (Aspergillus Niger) 23,335 mg (84 SAP CPCA)
- Papay (CARICA PAPAYA) (Fruit) 6.25 mg (236 327 Up of the CPCA)
- lipase (triacylglycerol lipase) (rhizopus oryzae) (whole) 10.5 mg (294 μL of CPCA)
- alpha-amylase (aspergillus flavus var. oryzae) (whole) 10.5 mg (1,260 cpca ud)
Non-medicinal ingredients:Natural aroma of chocolate, cocoa powder, stevia rebaudiana leaf.
Recommended use:Source of protein, essential amino acids and branched chain amino acids for maintaining good health. Assistance with the training and repair of the body's tissues, promotes the production of antibodies and contributes to muscle protein synthesis.
- Protéine de petit-lait 100 % naturelle, saveur double chocolat
- Construit et entretient la masse musculaire maigre
- Optimise la fonction immunitaire en activant la phagocytose et la synthèse d’anticorps
- Favorise la perte de poids par son effet coupe-faim
- Stimule la production interne de glutathion, une enzyme antioxydante particulièrement bénéfique
Delivery service provided by Canada Post.
We pay up to $25 in delivery fees for each order.If additional delivery charges apply, you will have the choice of modifying your order or paying the additional charge.
We offers in-store pick-up. This service is fast and free. Pick-ups are prepared Monday through Friday and you can pick it up anytime during our business hours once it’s ready.