Wild Omega 3 - Lemon Flavor
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Wild omega 3 lemon flavorWith their smaller size, these capsules are easy to swallow, and allow you to fragment your dosage during the day. You will also find in these omega-3 fatty acids the benefits of species of small cold water fish, that it would be difficult to obtain by the sole diet. They are tested in the laboratory for their purity, power, and lack of contamination to heavy metals, concern related to commercial fish consumption.
Here are part of how they enjoy your health:
- eicosapentaenoic acid (AEP) stimulates the production of prostaglandins, beneficial compounds involved in the inflammatory response, causing arthritis
- They promote arterial health and prevent blood clotting that can lead to heart attacks or strokes
- Docosahexaenoic acid (ADH) is essential for brain and nerve development, and strengthens myelin sheath that isolates these
- Omega-3 fatty acids also stabilize cell walls for resilience against free radicals
- Available in natural lemon flavor
Medicinal Ingredients by Capsule:Fish oil 750 mg Providing: Eicosapentaneoic acid (AEP) 330 mg DOCOSAHEXAOENOIC ACID (ADH) 165 mg Comes from wild sea fish oil:Sardine (sardina pilchardus) (whole) or anchovy (Earraulis Encrasicolus). Our omega-3 wild oils are of pharmaceutical quality.
Non-medicinal ingredients:Natural lemon oil and natural vitamin E (sunflower) in a bovine gelatin capsule, glycerin, and purified water.
- Contribue à améliorer les fonctions cognitives
- Soutient la santé du cœur
- Réduit l’inflammation
- Améliore l'humeur
Delivery service provided by Canada Post.
We pay up to $25 in delivery fees for each order.If additional delivery charges apply, you will have the choice of modifying your order or paying the additional charge.
We offers in-store pick-up. This service is fast and free. Pick-ups are prepared Monday through Friday and you can pick it up anytime during our business hours once it’s ready.